Tuesday 18 December 2012

Gaming

Xbox gaming

    So, I was thinking... since Christmas is coming up, it's usually the time that people get video games for their kids. Mainly it's parents getting their 6 year old kids the newest Call of Duty, and this is when the Christmas noobs come in to play, which everyone who has got it from the release have a chance to actually rank up a ton. I, myself, have had the game since the midnight release and I enjoy this time of season, but the only thing that pisses me off the most about these Christmas noobs is, not just their voice but their complaints, shit talking and their temper tantrum. I don't want to say that I hate the kids who play the game, I just hate the way they react to it.

     Moving on from Call of Duty, every year there are a handful of games that come out. For one that comes to mind is Far Cry 3 and Assassin's Creed 3. Great games, perfect time wasters and tons of fun for those hardcore gamers. I have yet to try out either but I'm getting them as soon as I can and when I do I can post my thoughts, even though these games have been out for a month or longer. I've always favored Ubisoft for their games and how they go about story lines :).

    To end off my first post, if anyone wants to play online with moi, then go ahead and hit me up, my gamertag is xCanadianBacon. Hope to see you guys soon :P



No comments:

Post a Comment